Otium, Latin, vaguely meaning "leisure time". I created this little program in Unity as an exercise over the course of a couple of days. I hope you find fiddling with it as enjoyable as I did creating it. Press "Tab" to bring up the menu, where you can find the control descriptions.
While I feel that program has reached a satisfactory phase to be shared, it is still a work in progress. If you feel so inclined, please send me some feedback about the experience by clicking the "Feedback" button in the program's menu or by clicking here.
The version kept here on itch.io will be the most up to day stable version but if you are interested in playing around with the experimental version (most likely as I'm working on them in real time) you can find it at otium.zenasprime.net.
Features that are on the drawing board:
- exposing more attributes that can be used to modify the visuals
- creating a user interface that provides for more detailed fine tuning of the visuals
- streaming audio soundtrack from a self hosted internet radio station
- different types of shapes
- "quality of life" improvements
Credits: Design, Programming, and Music by zenasprime.